Monday, May 12, 2008

Is there a Star Wars fan in your home?

My husband, my brothers and now my son love a good Star Wars any time of day.

My son is 2.

He begs and begs for me to let him play with the Star Wars ship that sits high out of reach, and again and again I say:

"You have to wait until Daddy gets home and ask him, it's his toy."

We took one of those swimming noodles and cut it in half to make light sabers. (Wonderful idea, by the way since it is way cheap and last way long, and he can hit and be hit by his dad without any pain.)

And then I read in Wonder Time, one of my favor it parenting magazines so far, an article that sounded very familiar! Click Here to go read it.

"Laugh it up, fuzz ball!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any update on your cousin's situation?

Brandi said...

LOL! Love the fuzzball comment you made! The cutting in half of the noodle is a great idea. Must try it. Seeing as how my three sons like to hit anyone and everyone with anything and everything! Happy Belated Mother's Day.

Anonymous said...

It is funny that no matter how old the boy, they still have toys.

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

"You scruffy-looking nerf herder!"

I LOVE the idea of cutting up a swimming noodle...