Sunday, May 04, 2008

I've been tagged.

Rebecca from "Beautiful Feet" tagged me a little while ago with 6 words or phrases about myself.
  1. I love almost anything served up with a dash of humor.
  2. I love to host and socialize. I love to give people my attention. I'm finding it clashes with parenting 3 young ones. They need my attention. That is why we compromise by having game night once a month that starts at kiddy bed time: 8pm.
  3. I (finally) have come to terms with the fact that I am not the great mother I once thought I would be.
  4. Somewhere along the way I got an amazing unshakable faith in Jesus. I just pray that I can pass this beautiful gift on to my own children.
  5. I chose to go to a private collage in Minnesota. Being so expensive I joined the Army National Guard to help pay for it. Most people don't know this about me.
  6. I would love to sit in on a chat with Debi Pearl of the No Greater Joy ministries and Dr. Laura.

OK

If you want to play along please do and let me know so I can go visit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're a Dr. Laura fan too? i use to listen to her while i did my school work!

Unknown said...

you are a wonderful mother, I know this, because you love things served with a dash of humor, and you love to host and socialize and most of all because you love Jesus.

Now the Dr Laura and the Debi Pearl thing.... We will talk about that little issue when I see you this summer.