- I love almost anything served up with a dash of humor.
- I love to host and socialize. I love to give people my attention. I'm finding it clashes with parenting 3 young ones. They need my attention. That is why we compromise by having game night once a month that starts at kiddy bed time: 8pm.
- I (finally) have come to terms with the fact that I am not the great mother I once thought I would be.
- Somewhere along the way I got an amazing unshakable faith in Jesus. I just pray that I can pass this beautiful gift on to my own children.
- I chose to go to a private collage in Minnesota. Being so expensive I joined the Army National Guard to help pay for it. Most people don't know this about me.
- I would love to sit in on a chat with Debi Pearl of the No Greater Joy ministries and Dr. Laura.
If you want to play along please do and let me know so I can go visit!