Meeting Heather IRL
- She is genuine. As you "know" her in her blog - so I found her in person. I really liked that!
- We took her almost 4 year old, my just 3 year old, and her 2 year old to Disneyland. I totally recommend this place for meeting other bloggers . . . 'sides, they got rides, giant friendly mice and stuff. ;-)
- The kiddos got along wonderfully - so much so that when we told them they couldn't chase each other around screaming and having a ball while we were in line - the three of them had a small melt down in protest.
- I loved how Heather handled it. She held firm. If she was flustered, I didn't see it
- Caffeine addict
- Our talk ranged from families - to theology. The good, the bad and the ugly!
- A woman after my own heart. :-)
- We won a fastpass to all the major rides and attractions of which we used none, I mean really - they didn't have a fast pass for the Dumbo ride!
- The weather was drizzly at first and then cleared up - so we had no crowds and short lines.
- I'm amazed at all she does! I love that she reads her bible every day.
- Even though her hubby didn't need to be up until much later he was awake to help us load the kids, and warm the car by 7am.
- By 3:30 both of us needed coffee and the kids needed naps! But none of the little ones would leave without seeing Ariel. Of which Heather has all the pictures since my camera is on loan.
- Despite a wager otherwise ALL kids were out by the time we were halfway to San Diego. The 2 year old put up the most noble fight against it, but the sandman won out, and Heather and I gabbed all the way back.
It was crazy, it was fun, it was exhausting and I'd do it again in a heartbeat!