Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Suggestions welcome

Lately my absouluty almost perfect daughter (tounge in cheek) has been testing the power of authority.
I've been telling my mother that she can't let this little three year old walk all over her, and she has permission to discipline her, a (as in one) swat on the butt, should little missy warrant it for disrespect. Not an easy feat for a dotting grandmother.

So, while I was occupied *ehem* on the potty, my darling comes running to me in tears. So beings the questioning:

"What happened? Did you fall down?"
"Noooo (amidst tears)"
"Did your brother hit you?"
"Noooo, Gama spank me!"
"Did Grandma spank you?"
"Yes!" And Little Missy turns towards the bathroom door "No! Gama! No spank on the Little Missy! Gama get a TIME OUT!"

Looks like we still have some work to do.

No comments: