Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Get to know me, random stuff that was a meme, but was far to long and after close to 13 questions I was ready to quit anyway.

1. What are you listening to right now? My hubby snoring

2. What was the last thing you ate? Cream cheese wrapped in a slice of ham (don't knock it tell you try it!)

3. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes

4. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Burgundy

5. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Um, I don't really "talk" to people on the phone, so that answer would be . .. my doctor about the surgery date? Yeah, I think that's right.

6. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Kelly? I kind of stole it from her, but yeah, she's cool. Too busy to blog these days, but that is actually a good thing.

7. How old are you today? 33 years, 5 months, 1 week and 6 days old.

8. Have you ever dyed your hair? No

9.Pets? I've had several in my lifetime, but they don't last very long. NO! I do not kill them! I just end up giving them away. Usually after I have invested in their neutering/ and shots. Remember this dog? Gone.

10. Favorite food type? I like Cajun food without the hot spice. I love how flaverfull it is.

11. What do you do to vent anger? Yell, but I'm changing that with God's help (see the ticker!)

12. What was your favorite toy as a child? When I was a kid we didn't have toys!!!! Naw - I'm just kidding, but honestly I can't think of a favorite.

13. When was the last time you cried? Last night when my hubby and I watched again the Hoyt video, but it didn't help that he was trying to hold back his sobs too..



2 comments:

Cristina said...

I love your ticker. I have a problem with yelling too. I don't yell at my son, but I often yell at my husband and I really need to work on stopping. Do you have any tips for how you keep your temper under control?

K said...

An interesting list! These types of lists are always fun and interesting to read. I didn't get around to putting my Thursday Thirteen up this week, not enough time to do it on Thanksgiving Day. I might put it up late.