Saturday, November 25, 2006

Packing

I'm packing today.

Tomorrow we leave for a cruise! And what comes out of the back of mommy's closet?

Those skirts that are by no means "mini" by today standards, but not what I would normally wear, above my knees, and my hubby thinks are hot.

By all means, that white capri, because as a mother, I would be crazy to wear white pants otherwise!

And that white short skirt . . come to think of it . . Do I still own that?

So, now, if you miss me, if you think of me . . . picture me here:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a GREAT time!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey have a wonderful time! Can't wait to see pics!!!!!

Kelly Lynch said...

Bon Voyage! Ditto on both the other comments!
Super cool, you guys...what a treat and blessing! Make sure you post pic's when you get back.

K said...

Have a great time!!

Trisha said...

Jealous, maybe. Wishing you a great vacation, definately!! Can't wait to see the pictures, either!

Anonymous said...

I know I'm too late...but I hope you have an awesome time!!!

Unknown said...

Have an awesome time! I love cruises, I worked for Holland America for 4 summers when I was a teen. Enjoy the time away.

p.s. our friends who planted a church in Ensenada are having to leave by December 15th by immigration. They are extremely disheartened. Not all the visas/papers came through and they couldn't afford a religious visa. The wife is upside down with emotions.