Banner by Chaotic Mom (She's got her act together more than she thinks.;-)
1. Finally got a date set for surgery. Dec 6th.
2. It will require a two day hospital stay recovery that in a slightly twisted way I'm looking forward to - can we say sleep deprivation?
3. If all goes well I'll be meeting Heather in real life! Finally. She doesn't live, what I consider, too far away.
4. This whole past week I've been waking up to find a 3 year old in our bed. Sometimes, I can vaguely remember her crawling in, other times I can't. Got to stop this habit.
5. There is this new deaf couple that is starting to attend our church. They believe in God, but don't know much about Him.
6. Hence it has been so much fun to answer questions like "Does God sleep?" (No) And explaining how you pray. (Just talk to Him, no ritual . . .He wants to hear what you have to say.) And my favorite "He can understand me? (Oh, yes! Jesus knows sign! ;-)
7. I wish I could show you pictures of Mission Month . . . But my uncle asked to use our camera for that purpose so, those pictures will have to wait. Did I mention that they had a COW in the church? Oh yes, they did!
8. My little 1 year old signs Mexican Sign language now. "mas", "porfavor", "gracias", "galleta", all the food related signs. In ASL he knows "more", "please", "daddy", "cold", "food", "drink", "milk"and "all done" - he doesn't say anything except a whispery "tanku" for thank you.
9. It's getting cooler her now. Mornings are in the 60's and the days are mid 70's. I'll have to pull out the long sleeves soon.
10. I am constantly amazed and encouraged by how much, how tenderly, God loves us! In spite of ourselves -
11. Kari Jobe is an anointed worship leader. She sings what is in my heart.
12. I join up NaBloPoMo with every intention of posting every day in November but I won't be able to make it since . . .
13. My hubby and I have been invited by friends to join them for a week on a cruise ship!
They got us tickets! I am beyond excited for this last week of November. What a blessing!