Monday, August 14, 2006

What was that?

It was about 2am . . . I don't know for sure, but it was middle of the night-ish. After everyone was sleeping.

While we are at my in-laws we are staying in a camper trailer that works very well. And it is easy to hear when little missy wakes up . . .

I can see her looking around her bed.

"W'ere my hair?"
"What?!" (I hate being woke in the middle of a good sleep, hate it)
"w'ere my hair!?" she's still looking around, her voice get a bit more urgent
"It's On Your Head!" kind of through my teeth 'cause . . . . you know
"Oh, it's on my head?"
"Yes!"
"Oh, tay"
And back to sleep she went.

4 comments:

The Flip Flop Mamma! said...

That was too funny!!! Ha!

kellygirl said...

HA!..I'm thinking she must have been dreamimg! You probably wish you had been!

jessica said...

Funny.... I'm impressed you remember the conversation... I got good at answering questions while still in a state of sleep... and then not remembering what I had said!

sarahgrace said...

Hee hee hee...was it worth being woken up for just to hear the bit of cuteness?!