It's raining, so mom thinks it would be nice to treat princess and prince to Burger King. They have a play place (real motivation, you moms know what I'm talking about). Its real close by, and so mom grabs 9mo olds baby bag and purse and out the door we go. They order their lunch, get their food, napkins, drinks, baby high chair . . . .And nest at a table near play area. Princess who was hungry has now forgotten all about food and is anxious to start climbing. OK, shoes off, and she's gone!
All goes well for about 5 minutes when all of a sudden "Oh no! Moooommmmy!"
Mom turns to see Princess walking towards in a spread eagle fashion . . . Oh no in deed!
Mom grabs baby from the high chair, grabs Princesses arm and (leaving purse behind!) runs to the bathroom. Why she bothered we don't know, but by then it was way too late.
Here's the dilemma. Mom didn't bring an extra panties or pants, 'cause we were only going to be gone a little while (why does she believe these lies!), and the baby bag is in the car.
Food is on the table, Princess still wants to get back to playing.
What is mom going to do?
Answer at the end of this meme.
This one gives me a chuckle:
1. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your father's side, your favorite candy): Mendez Truffles
2. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name followed by izzle", first two or three letters of your last name followed by "dizzle"): Mizzle Pfidizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal): Burgundy None
4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of your name- last 3 letters of mother's maiden name, first 3 letters of your pet's name repeated twice): Micter Sugsug
5. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The", your favorite color, the automobile you drive): The Burgundy 4Runner
And what did that poor mother do? She stripped her daughter of her wet pants and panties, stripped her son of his sweatpants (streachy!) and put them on her daughter, left baby in diapers, gave princess's rump a loving pat and sent her off to play! His sweatpants fit her like caprice, and if I had a camera I would have taken a picture, but that would have involved some foresight and obviously on that day I didn't have any.
Still, I thought the solution was pretty clever. It must be all that college education in action. ;-)
Another question: How do you know your daughter has a cold (from all those germs encountered at the play place)?
Answer: When in the early morning twilight you find smeared booger on her cheek after giving said cheek a kiss.