Sunday, June 24, 2007

40 random questions

40 of The Most Random Questions You Will Ever Fill Out

1) What side of the heart do you draw first? Left

2) Can you dive without plugging your nose? Yes

3) What color is your razor? Blue

4) What is your blood-type? O positive

5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? I have to agree with Amy here; No one.

6) What is a rumor someone has spread about you? My mother has told others that I speak French. Not true, I took French in collage, can say a couple of phrases . . .BIG DIFFERENCE than being able to 'speak' French!


7) How do you feel about carrots? Buy baby carrots, buy in bulk.

8) How many chairs at the dining room table? 6

9) Which is the best Spice Girl? Thyme. . . . (I missed the fad).

10) Do you know what time it is? time to get the kids in jammies, and I have to check my blood sugars . . . .(gestational diabetes, ya know)

11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song? Used to.

12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? After using my cell to call for help I'd perhaps call some friends and families . . . if it was going to be a while, I'd take a nap.


13) What’s your favorite kind of gum? sugar free . . . I don't know, I don't chew gum that much. I like it and all, just don't have a 'favorite'.

14) All’s fair in love and war? The question should be "Is it the right thing?"

15) Do you have a crush on anyone? This little 2 foot guy that lives under our roof has me wrapped around his finger, and melts me with just the look of his eyes, but I am committed to his dad.

16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning? Actually I have the problem of knowing the meaning of a word, but not how to use it correctly.

17) Do you like to sleep? when I get the chance

18) Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time? outside of Arizona - no

19) Do you know the words to the song Total Eclipse of the Heart? um . . . no.

20) Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang? I would accept it 'cause I'd like the mustang.

21) What’s something you’ve always wanted? A house keeper or personal attendant.

22) Do you have hairy legs? Not really.

23) What does “Semper Fidelis” stand for? "Always Faithful" Latin, Marines.

24) Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? Lake

25) Do you wear a lot of black? yes, but I'm trying to change that

26) Describe your hair. straight, black, natural, short and stacked in back

27) Do you have Entomophobia? Is this a fear of bugs? Not really. I don't think I have a phobia of anything, just a healthy respect for pain.

28) Are you an adult? Yes

29) Where is/are your best friend(s)? all over the place

30) Do you have a tan? Yes, without trying. I don't like to sun bathe.

31) Are you addicted to TV? movies . . . TV on DVD? Possible. TV it's self? . . .not likely.

32) Do you enjoy spending time with your mother? Not really.

33) Are you a sugar freak? More just a chocolate freak.

34) What happened to number 34? It didn't measure up to 'the answerer to everything'.

35) What sign are you? A "M" sign by my temple. . . .it used to me a "M.A." at my temple, but then I got married and my last initial changed, so now it's just "M" but not with the fingers bent over the thumb, but straight up, kind of looks like your giving a salute . . and that suites me.

36) Where do you wish you were right now? At a good chiropractors.

37) Who did you copy this from? From Amy's blah, blah, blog

38) How do you know them? One of my reads.

39) Have you kissed anyone in the past week? Several times, and even some stuffed animals and dolls.

40. Favorite thing to wear to bed? cute comfy jammies

1 comment:

K said...

These are fun to read! Can I steal it??