Friday, November 07, 2008

Award

It was surprising to be reading along at Happy Home about this lady that she awarded and thinking "Wow, she sounds so neat!" followed by the thought "Hey! That's me!"



I didn't recognize myself here since I honestly feel like I'm barely holding it all together - often!

So, Happy Mama, thank you. It really touched me. To see me through your eyes I feel a bit more . . . sane!

And as you said: it is now My pleasure to pass this award on:

I'd like to pass it on to Missionary Mom who just seems to have a lot of sense and purpose in her blog. She's careful and thoughtful. And will be welcoming home a new one soon!

5 comments:

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Hi Michelle!
Sorry I've been such a terrible blogging buddy lately, but I'm glad to see you still blogging and doing well...I need to catch up on what is going on with you now!
Amy
PS Congrats on the award, I think you are pretty neat too!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!
Thanks for the meme assignment--I'll make that a top priority this week :-)C

Rhonda in Chile said...

Thanks so much! I would like to think I've got sense. Sometimes I think my family wonders!

Tori Leslie said...

How fun, congratulations!
BTW, I added your blog to my Bloglines!

{K} said...

Congrats!!