Friday, April 25, 2008

Just an FYI

Good morning all . .

An e-mail that I have to respond to asks what my daily day is like.

One day hasn't been like the other yet, so I'm still waiting to answer that.

In just a few moments I'm going to sweep out the mini-van. Get my daughter up, dressed, fed for school, drive their class to a theater production.

Drive back in time for sign song worship practice with the deaf Pastor Carlos and my co-missionary Yesenia.

By then I assume I will need to pick up kids and daughter from school.

Meanwhile I have a 2 year old who is mastering the final touches on potty training (putting pants back on after a potty visit, not to use 1/2 the toilet paper to wipe-you-know-what-why-don't-you-just-let-mommy-do-it! and you still need to use the potty when you are busy having fun, cause it is not true that "no one will notice"!~!!) and a 7 month old who needs to get nursed and feed and nap at some point during all this fun.

That will bring us to lunch and there is laundry, dishes, and more fun yet!

Whew!

I'm tired already.

5 comments:

Susannah said...

Thanks for the update! You're a very busy lady. Have a blessed weekend. :~D

e-Mom @ Chrysalis

Gene Bach said...

I do NOT envy you in the potty training stages. LOL!!!

Virginia Revoir said...

My two year old is not yet potty trained! I'm trying but she is not doing well with it. She only goes potty in toilet maybe 20% of the time. Yet, she will be 3 in July. I have a 7 month old too. When will your daughter be 3?

Rebecca said...

Ah, potty-training...I remember those days! Never thought they would end! Now it's driver's ed. Sigh. I think I'd go back if I could, but I don't think the kiddos would go for that!!!

My recommendation: just take off the diapers, put on the big-kid pants and make them clean up their own messes. It worked like a charm for our last 4. Actually, only for the last 3. The fourth potty-trained after 6 weeks in a spica hip cast. I wouldn't recommend that form of potty-training!!! :^)

"Typical day" suggestion: make up a schedule of what your day would be like in a "perfect world", and then include that post you just wrote about your real day. Should be good for a "compare and contrast" essay!

Bendiciones!

Anonymous said...

I'm pooped just reading this!