Thursday, January 18, 2007

Look, ma! A MEME!

I was tagged by Barefoot in the Garden.

What’s your name and website URL? Michelle at http://www.betweendiapersanddishes.blogspot.com/ (as if you didn't know)

What’s the most fun work you’ve ever done, and why? (two sentences max) Working as a coffee house barrista at a small college town coffee place. I mean really - social interaction with people that are HAPPY to get what you are giving them (if not down right desperate for it) and we got to pick the music, and drink ALL THE COFFEE WE WANTED!

Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did? (one sentence max) Go out dancing.

Name one thing you’ve always wanted to do but keep putting it off? (one sentence max) Finish my cross-stiching thing of a puppy and a kitten and a basket of yarn that I started in 1993.

What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why? (two sentences max) So many things . . .Mexican Sign language - because I'm using it everyday, and, um, home-maker-hood . . . (he he) 'cause I 'm using that everyday too!

If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn? (two more sentences, max) From Einstein the theory of relativity . . . because that thing about how light and time are interrelated intrigues me to no end . . . I even think has something to do with the first days when God created the world . . .because the first thing he did was create light - hence time began. I think Einstein might be able to explain it in home-maker-hood terms too.

What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you? faithful, hospitable, confidant

Now list two more words you wish described you. feminine, delightful ( I need to soften my edges.)

What are your top three passions? God, family, ministry, and then on the not important passions: culture, board and card games, books and movies

Write–and answer–one more question that YOU would ask someone (with answer in three sentences max) What are you listening to right now?
My little boy running around going "bbrrr, bbrrrrrrr, bbrrrr" with his little matchbox car.

Bonus: What is one question you wish people would ask themselves? Am I supporting missions enough. ;-)

Kelly, The Flip Flop Mama, Just My Two Cents, and Missionary Mom (once your back from your blog break). . . consider yourselves tagged! MMuahahahahahah (if you haven't done this meme already) and others, if you feel like doing this, drop me a note and I'll stop by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I like that last question! Go missions!!!!!
Just have to say , I enjoy your blog....

Glass Half Full said...

"Go out dancing" I had to chuckle because when my hubby and I attend a wedding or faculty party and the dancing starts, I feel 16 again!!!