(it all revolves around not having to pile kids in and out of the car)
- I don't have to ever pump my own gas - all the gas stations have attendants that do that for you, and for a 2 peso tip they will even wash your windshield for you.
- A 2 peso tip will get your groceries loaded into the car for you, help with lifting thing, the 5 gallon drinking water jugs carried for you and other such heavy lifting.
- a drive through "caja"as they are called to pay my phone bill, my water bill and soon - my electric bill. (yes, I can pay my phone bill on line, but haven't mastered the water and electric on line yet . . )
- There is a drive through coffee shop and
- drive through ice cream/pastries shop!!!
The kids get a cone after our errand running and I get a small individual size Oreo cheesecake . . . . YUM!
Ok, so I only did that once, but on that day, it was a GOOD day!