Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Update on Virginia

Virginia is still in coma and her family is only allowed to visit her for 5 minutes at a time.
This is to protect others and Virginia as well.
We are waiting to hear the results of the test to find out which kind of Meningitis she has, either bacterial or viral. From what we understand, bacterial meningitis is the more severe and life threatening. They are treating her for this until they get the results back. It should take about three days.
Thank you for your continued prayers!


kailani said...

I can't even imagine having to go through something like that with my girls. My prayers are with the family.

An Island Life

dandelion dust said...

Virginia and her family are in my thoughts and prayers. This is so sad. I am praying for a speedy and full recovery for her. ((Hugs)) to you Michelle, I know this must be really hard for you