Monday, October 01, 2007

How am I?

I'm feeling the pull of the sleep deprived as my newborn gets on a routine.
Barely hanging in there.
Trying not to snap too many times at the other two kiddos . . one of which wants to just be ON the baby . . .
the count is up to 4 times that she - my independent 3 year old has brought the newborn to where ever I was. Usually it is when we (newborn and I ) are trying to catch some zzz's . . *sigh*
And the graciousness in which my loving hubby has been helping me out has officially worn out with today's comment "Do you have something against 'clean'?"

It'll pass . . .
and quickly, I know . .
it'll pass
it'll pass
it'll pass . . .

3 comments:

mamashine said...

He said that to you? Oh dear. Grace... for everyone. It takes awhile to get back into the swing of things with two- I bet three takes even longer. Blessings for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. I hope you get some extra sleep soon!

Connie said...

I trust that you responded to his comment with grace and wisdom that we women of God should arm ourselves with in any situation. However, I would totally understand if he slept on the couch after several inanimate objects whizzed past his head at a high rate of speed. Lifting you up in prayer today! Those new baby days are HARD.