A wandering heart's has tagged me to complete this meme.
Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things,as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
- I would love to be in a community play/musical. Would love it! Even if I don't have the talent. Trust me, I know, and I have several years in high school drama appearing as "chorus" to prove it.
- I did a summer as an ice cream truck driver.
- I can't tell left from right without thinking about it, but instead North, South, East and West are how I do directions fairly easily.
- I like to cross stitch, but I rarely make/take the time to do it, and I have one piece that I have been working on since 1992 that is about half way done.
- I really think men are more handsome in glasses. So even though my hubby has perfect eye sight I sometimes tease him that I'm gonna get him some reading glasses just for fun.
- I love a dill pickle wrapped in cream cheese and a slice of ham, or just a dill pickle with peanut butter. I don't care for a dill pickle plain though . . . and these likings are whether I am pregnant or not!