Thursday, September 07, 2006

Confessions of a slacker blogger

I must admit . . . Ever since my discovery of Bloglines I have become a class "A" lurker. I tend to only comment if I have something to say. So, I tend to just read through a lot and lurk :-) he he

This came to mind as I was going over FlipFlop Mamma's list that she posted and wondered how she could answer them all! So, Flip Flop, do ya? I give you honors if so because even at my little list, I don't have the time in the day to comment on them all . . .

But in penance . . . To all who swing by here (lurkers too) consider this a comment to your blog - from me and assume I am reading yours. :-)

3 comments:

Heather said...

SLACKER!!!!! ;-) I read ya every day - but rarly post.... sorry!

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel-- I'm often the same way : )

Melodee said...

I do the same! But every once in awhile, I try to leave a comment. Like this one. ;)