Saturday, October 09, 2010

no privacy

 Being a mother of small kids I've lost the sense to close bathroom doors way before now . . . but this particular door just gives me more cause . . . We have a cool bathroom in our master bedroom - it's door is a sliding mirror door.  So when closed it looks like a closet - but the door sticks and is heavy to move.

I'm just making excuses for myself, I admit.

End result; I don't think there ever was a time our now 3year old wasn't able to come check on us at any time and just chat while we're doing our business . . . and we just don't care, as long as they don't.

I mean . . sometimes, I just would care for the sake of that poor nose . . .

Anyway - not remembering the particulars, I'm doing my business . . reading a magazine when said 3 yr old comes in wanting my attention for some particular thing . . .

"I'm busy now, I'll go when I'm done." I explain

This little negotiator gets reeeeeal close and looks me almost nose to nose - with his other hand on the flusher he flushes it without ever taking his eyes of mine and says

"You're all done now."

4 comments:

MikeandCharlsie said...

Oh my word that is HILARIOUS!!!! You had me belly laughing there! Hope you are doing well! How is your hubby?

Anonymous said...

Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.

platanosandmangoes said...

lol michelle,this ones for teh books

Student Mommy said...

Tooo precious! My Bunny tried to do that to me last night! Which is why I'm laughing out loud right now (with NO abbreviations!)

Found you on Moms Blog.