Monday, May 14, 2007

The 7 meme!

A wandering heart's has tagged me to complete this meme.

Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things,as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

  1. I would love to be in a community play/musical. Would love it! Even if I don't have the talent. Trust me, I know, and I have several years in high school drama appearing as "chorus" to prove it.
  2. I did a summer as an ice cream truck driver.
  3. I really, really like Dr. Laura. She's got a lot of sense. (I even have a Dr. Laura action figure that my daughter calls "mommy's barbie")
  4. I can't tell left from right without thinking about it, but instead North, South, East and West are how I do directions fairly easily.
  5. I like to cross stitch, but I rarely make/take the time to do it, and I have one piece that I have been working on since 1992 that is about half way done.
  6. I really think men are more handsome in glasses. So even though my hubby has perfect eye sight I sometimes tease him that I'm gonna get him some reading glasses just for fun.
  7. I love a dill pickle wrapped in cream cheese and a slice of ham, or just a dill pickle with peanut butter. I don't care for a dill pickle plain though . . . and these likings are whether I am pregnant or not!

Now I'm supposta tag 7 people:
Pollywog Pond
Kelly
Barefoot in the Garden
Rigel
Kim
My little corner
Fair Love

8 comments:

MikeandCharlsie said...

Ok I love that you have a Dr. Laura action figure! I love that woman, it has been a long time since I have listened to her since we live down here now but wow I am so glad to find another aficionado! I hope you are doing well Michelle and that your pregnancy is going great!

mamashine said...

You drove an ice cream truck? I've always thought that looked like a really fun and easy job. How did you like it?

I love a dill pickle and peanut butter sandwich! So tasty. But I prefer to wrap my cream cheese and turkey around a celery stalk. :)

Anonymous said...

Yay, Dr. Laura! I used to listen to her all the time, and then they took her off the air and stuck Sean Hannity in her place...what a bummer- now I can't find a local station that plays her... That's so cool you have an action figure of her. Ha ha ha!

K said...

Thanks for tagging me, I love these! Like you, I would love, love, love to be in a play or musical. I go to plays and musicals as often as I can, and would just love to act myself. I also love Dr. Laura, I listen to her almost every afternoon when I can

Lauren said...

I'm sure it was like one of the cool ice cream trucks we had growing up, not the creepy looking vans that are sorry attempts at ice cream trucks that we have around here

.. I like my cream cheese and ham wrapped around a scallion. A pickle might be tasty, too.

Thanks for playing along!

Pastor Ron said...

my meme answers are up and ready to be read! Thanks for including me!

Michelle Constantinescu said...

Okay, I can't tell my right from my left either, unless I think of which hand plays which part on the piano. The only other person I've ever found to have this problem is my own sister, and we didn't learn that about each other until recently - and we're in our 30's!

Alida Sharp said...

I did this too on the 15th somebody tagged me!